Monday, December 13, 2004

i don't like the fonts they have around here!!! why can't they have comic sans ms???? ish...oh never mind... my friends' links are finally up and about...haha..yay...managed 2 fix it this morning....phew..thank god...then i went into singapore...ahhh...sha's country...haha...and everybody reading this, please don't call her mother goose...it annoys the hell outta her..and when she is annoyed right...well...either seany or i get it..hahah...pray she doesn't read this...mmhmm...was there from about..lemme see...1sth .. yeah..went in with 5 bucks 2 my name...damn sad la wei...ish....but never mind.....borrowed a lil cash from my mummy!! yay!!! three cheers to mummy...haha...we went to marche's for lunch...damn..the food there is really good...yum yum....had sambal stingray...wedges...salmon sashimi...the list goes on and on...its on my MUST GO TO LIST...on the food variety that is..why is there NOOO marche in malaysia?? it just ain't fair!!!....haha..after that went to send my brother off for his interview...then went to buy some more food..hahah..yeah....bought tutu kueh and meatballs...didn't eat it there and then though...wayyyyyy too full..hahah...then went to pick kor up....went into taka....did some xmas shoppin....went to buy chocolates .. angel's favourite...was about six or so maybe when we left sha's country...came back at about 7....yawns...slept all the way..haha...came back and messed around with my blog AGAIN...and pretty much everything is up and running...except for a few glitches here and there la...nick says that he can't seem to access my site..and that NOTHING... i repeat myself NOTHING came up except for a black background...ish...what is wrong with this world??!!!! no fair!!! oh yeah...and at the footnote of my blog..it reads blogged till i DROP...that english is sooo not right .. not my fault people..not my fault..it came with the template...and its actually an image off the net..so i can't really edit it..so i guess..until i can find a better footnote or something, you are just going to have to bear with that horrid "drop" instead of "dropped"..haish...hmm..lemme see what else...oh yea...one more thing...sumtimes the "imma troublemaker" and "blogged till i drop" doesn't actually come up..so you're gonna have to like.. refresh the page then it comes up...don't ask me how..don't ask me why..it JUST happens...gonna have to find out how to repair THAT one too!!..ok..that's about it i guess...nick is offline..doubt the possibilty of him coming back on...ok...ppl...go check out xin yu's page...its really nice especially if you are a harry potter fan..even i was enthralled to see her page..teehee...if you don't have her url, its under my friend's link..oh ya...and visit sha's too...the one with sean that is..though i'm not sure if its FINALLY up and running...cos she just changed her template...AGAIN!!!..but i must say..this one's much nicer though..hehe..i guess that's about it for today...tag me when you come in..tell me what you think bout my blog.. or even if its just to say hi..that'd be really sweet...so..that's it....FINALLY...hahah...gonna bail..ciaoz ppl....sweet dreams..
p.s. angel's off to adelaide....and lyn's kinda ill...i miss angel.. and i hope lyn gets well soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home