Thursday, December 30, 2004

happy birthday to me

okla...though i'm really tired, exhausted and sleepy now...i shall still blog right now, simply because.

i have officially turned sixteen today! WOOHOO!!!!

haha.. a lil nuts already..oh wells....too excited....hmm....well this is gonna be a long post so if you aren't in the mood to read then so be it =)
hmm...last night, i was still fussing about with my presentation till bout like 1sth maybe?... i was going through it SOOO many times that even my bro got really irritated at me...haha...oh wells....i didn't want ANYTHING...ANYTHING AT ALL.... to go wrong for the presentation...i mean...it may be nothing to some, but it means the world to me!!

well yesterday, when i got back home with tasha, tasha found a letter addressed to me..and it was kinda weird cos i DO NOT get letters...AT ALL... i mean..like REALLY rare...maybe once a year...neways...it was from my mei mei...sui hui...she handmade the card...with flowers and all...it looked like one of those A.E.I.O.U. cards...cept i could totally tell it was handmade...with different coloured papers and stickers and all...SOOO cute and pretty!!! was so surprised..i mean i totally didn't expect her to send me a card like that.. so sweet of her!!!

well, last night, i was up messaging jayne and angel...until like one sth...suihui, jayne, angel and tasha wished me this morning...haha..at like 12a.m. hehe..then went to sleep...caught bout 4/5 hours of sleep maybe? until my mum came in and woke me up at like 6.30 so i got dressed and everything...then went to pick up angel..then went to school.

at school, set up the laptop and projector and everything then started the powerpoint...and helped out with the registration of form one students...though not many parents actually bothered watching the presentation, but hey..at least i DID SOMETHING right right???

then after the whole registration thing, we had prefect meeting which took like forever!!!...hehe....oh ya..my new junior..shantini!!! woohooo!! change of junior...BUT it also meant change of duty =(... no more hall duty for me =( .. the reason "you always come so late!!!!" .. hahaha...guess they had a point there...

after that, we went in2 cs...caught up with the rest...had lunch at vivos...AS USUAL....haha...they were so sweet...bought me a bday cake....so touched....sob sob...after lunch went shopping for a while..hung out for a while...then we went 2 the cinema....

my gosh...my bro and ther min was there!!! he kicked me!!! =(.. ish...oh wells...watched meet the fockers...it was like bloody hilarious...though i still cannot like..comprehend the fact that i actually watched THAT show with my bro...haha...tooo narrow minded maybe?? hmm...

then came back for dinner and all...bath...and here i am...blogging....think i could go into MORE detail than this but im kinda sleepy so maybe i'll like repost tmr or so..then again..doubt anyone would like wanna read it right..so why bother??!!!... hmm...

oh wells..

cassie over and out

p.s. MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYY thanks to all those who made my birthday a really great and memorable and all...thank you so much. i LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you guys..eheheh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home